Cape town dating sites
Cape town dating sites - Free Online
- Friday, 2nd College of Wardens' position on gender discrimination and patriarchy - Friday, 2nd Show goes on despite passport woes - Friday, 2nd UCT climbs to 120 in THE world university rankings - Friday, 2nd Creative vehicles for serious science - Thursday, 1st'Next generation' professors unveiled - Thursday, 1st September 2015South Africans must defend democracy at grass roots - Kenan Malik - Wednesday, 30th Piketty unable to attend UCT dialogue but will livestream - Wednesday, 30th Riel dancers to kick off Baxter Dance Festival - Monday, 28th Fossil dating expert to launch new uranium-series laboratory - Friday, 25th What the coat of arms reveals about us - Wednesday, 23rd What's in a name?
- Friday, 19th AU Executive response to student protests on 16 February 2016 - Thursday, 18th On the destruction of art and the loss of collective histories - Thursday, 18th Violence clouds legitimate student issues - Wednesday, 17th NSFAS process for additional funding in 2016 - Wednesday, 17th The last 24 hours on campus Released: 14h20, 17 February 2016 - Wednesday, 17th VC DESK: UCT committed to a safe study and work environment Released: 23h50, 16 February 2016 - Tuesday, 16th Media Release: Jammie bus set alight, another stoned by protesting students - Tuesday, 16th UCT condemns RMF vandalism and violence Released: 20h20, 16 February 2016 - Tuesday, 16th DVC Desk: Campus Update Released: 16h55, 16 February 2016 - Tuesday, 16th UCT requests RMF to move shack from Residence Road Released: 16h30, 16 February 2016 - Tuesday, 16th DVC Desk: Announcing the School of Design Thinking at UCTReleased: 08h00, 16 February 2016 - Tuesday, 16th New School of Design Thinking aims to change mindsets - Monday, 15th UCT protects rights to lawful protests - Monday, 15th International journal focuses on South African student uprising - Monday, 15th VC supports SRC's #Funding Futures campaign - Friday, 12th197SAX hits the streets - Thursday, 11th Remembering District Six - Thursday, 11th Was 'forward panic' to blame for what unfolded at Marikana's Scene 2?- Thursday, 11th UCT astronomer helps discover hidden galaxies - Thursday, 11th VC Desk: Appointment of special assistant to DVC Petersen Released: 12h00, 11 February 2016 - Thursday, 11th Campus Announcement: UCT condemns hate speech in any form Released: 13h00, 11 February 2016 - Thursday, 11th Matric star urges fellow students to 'seize the day' - Thursday, 11th Young people give me hope, says incoming DVC - Wednesday, 10th DVC Desk: Update on private security on campus Released: 16h00, 9 February 2016 - Tuesday, 9th Majority of international students privately accommodated - Tuesday, 9th Campus Announcement: Student Death Released: 18h45, 8 February 2016 - Monday, 8th DVC Desk: Update about accommodation Released: 19h00, 6 February 2016 - Saturday, 6th Security alert: Another Rhodes Memorial incident Released: 15h00, 5 February 2016 - Friday, 5th Building a pipeline for UCT's professors of the future - Friday, 5th New dean of law up for the challenge - Friday, 5th Important Notice Released: 16h45, 4 February 2016 - Thursday, 4th DVC Desk: Avenue House Released: 13h30, 4 February 2016 - Thursday, 4th21st Century support for research - Wednesday, 3rd How to reverse the decline of southern ground hornbills - Wednesday, 3rd#Funding Futures campaign to aid students - Tuesday, 2nd Record turnout for parent orientation - Tuesday, 2nd2016 Rhodes Scholars - Monday, 1st Fighting the world's fight - Monday, 1st European refugee crisis spotlights legal challenges - Monday, 1st January 2016Use of private security companies - Sunday, 31st Vice-Chancellor's Campus Update - Friday, 29th New registrar: 'more than just a channel for bureaucracy' - Friday, 29th The Bremner chapters - Friday, 29th Bring disabilities to the fore of student politics - Wednesday, 27th How one region is planning ahead to help farmers cope with climate change - Wednesday, 27th UCT expert presents global TED talk - Wednesday, 27th VC pays site visit to scene of mountain attacks - Tuesday, 26th Campus Announcement: Incidents in the vicinity of Rhodes Memorial Released: 13h00, 26 January 2016 - Tuesday, 26th Journalism under fire - Tuesday, 26th VC Desk: UCT plans to deal with historic debt Released: 16h00, 25 January 2016 - Monday, 25th Campus Announcement: Security Released: 13h30, 23 January 2016 - Saturday, 23rd How to register for 2016 - Friday, 22nd Safety tips on and around campus - Friday, 22nd'Free education for the poor on the cards' - Thursday, 21st Bright stars feature at Summer School - Wednesday, 20th15 Mandela Rhodes scholars to study at UCT - Friday, 15th Appointment of new DVC in the Research portfolio - Friday, 15th Policing South Africa through Twitter, appearance management and deceit - Friday, 15th Using FM radio broadcasts to make air traffic control safer for Africa - Thursday, 14th Crossing oceans and disciplinary borders - Thursday, 14th Hanri Mostert: Remedying Africa's resource crisis through the law - Thursday, 14th Bongani Mayosi: Healing hearts, making history - Thursday, 14th'Babies for bling': how teenage pregnancy became emblematic of misspent youth in South Africa - Thursday, 14th It's time for Africa to take a stand on skin lightening creams - Thursday, 14th January exams get underway at UCT - Monday, 11th Forging a path toward universal healthcare in SA - Monday, 11th Missing in action - Monday, 11th Leading with soul - Monday, 11th What matric exam results reveal about South Africa's school system - Wednesday, 6th Business communicators gather at UCT - Wednesday, 6th Smartphone app empowers small-scale fishers - Tuesday, 5th Scholarship an opportunity 'to serve' - Monday, 4th UCT student to continue activism at Oxford - Monday, 4th Malawi's first female Rhodes scholar - Monday, 4th Another opportunity to 'seize the day' - Monday, 4th December 2015Appointment of new Dean of Commerce at UCT - Thursday, 31st First Master Card Foundation scholars graduate - Tuesday, 29th Letter to 2016 UCT applicants' parents and fee payers - Monday, 28th Ph D highlights 'unintended consequences' of academic development - Monday, 28th Letter to 2015 UCT parents and funders of students - Thursday, 24th Letter to 2015 UCT students - Thursday, 24th Cape Town informal waste collection 'ripe for the picking' - Thursday, 24th Last ceremony closes a chapter - Monday, 21st Much to celebrate on graduation day - Saturday, 19th Jazzing up graduation - Saturday, 19th The cohort at Mont Fleur - Thursday, 17th Meet this year's Social Responsiveness Award winners - Wednesday, 16th Convocation medal to Mthatha law doyen - Tuesday, 15th Amoore bows out on a high note - Monday, 14th Tribute reflects Amoore's softer side - Monday, 14th AC Jordan - academic pioneer and torchbearer for African languages - Monday, 14th Much to celebrate at December's abridged graduation - Monday, 14th UCT's biotech lab takes drug discovery to new level - Friday, 11th Shark eggs, sunnyside up - Thursday, 10th'Gardening' the ocean to restore the planet - Tuesday, 8th Michaelis graduate exhibition 'highlight' of art calendar - Monday, 7th What the death of two men teaches us about our blind spot in the AIDS response - Friday, 4th November 2015Knowledge is not fixed in textbooks - Monday, 30th Find the 'amazing' in all you study and teach - Monday, 30th'If learning is not engaging it is not happening' - Monday, 30th'A good teacher?Someone who teaches to learn' - Monday, 30th2015's Distinguished Teachers - Monday, 30th UCT's year-end exams completed successfully - Friday, 27th New title for outgoing registrar - Friday, 27th Water high on EBE's agenda - Thursday, 26th Student Leadership Awards - Wednesday, 25th UCT's newest A-rated researcher - Tuesday, 24th Campus Announcement: Latest update Released: 17h00, 19 November 2015 - Thursday, 19th South Africa mulls body cameras to improve police accountability, safety - Wednesday, 18th Powering Africa's first hydrogen fuel-cell aircraft - Wednesday, 18th Understanding global change - from space - Wednesday, 18th How climate change is causing pied crow numbers to soar - Wednesday, 18th Understanding evolution might help us understand patriarchy and xenophobia - Wednesday, 18th How neurosurgeons can now look at your brain through your eyes - Wednesday, 18th Letter from the vice-chancellor on sexual violence Released: 18h50, 17 November 2015 - Tuesday, 17th A next generation lunch - Tuesday, 17th Campus Announcement: Latest update Released: 13h45, 17 November 2015 - Tuesday, 17th Appointment of new Dean of Health Sciences at UCTReleased: 10h0, 17 November 2015 - Tuesday, 17th Facts around disruption of exam at UCTReleased: 18h50, 16 November 2015 - Monday, 16th Commerce EDU staff on disruption of Senate Released: 13h20, 12 November 2015 - Thursday, 12th Campus Update on Key Developments Released: 10h00, 11 November 2015 - Wednesday, 11th Vice-Chancellor's Campus Update: Wednesday Morning, 11 November 2015Released: 09h00, 11 November 2015 - Wednesday, 11th Campus Announcement: Jammie Shuttle running on schedule Released: 06h30, 11 November 2015 - Wednesday, 11th EU Executive's response to disruption of special Senate meeting on 9 November 2015 Released: 22h00, 10 November 2015 - Wednesday, 11th Statements on disruption of senate meeting on 9 November 2015 - Wednesday, 11th'Exam pressure different to other years'Released: 07h45, 11 November 2015 - Wednesday, 11th Statement from health sciences' faculty on postponement of 9 November meeting Released: 13h00, 10 November 2015 - Tuesday, 10th Reflecting on violence, conflict resolution and peace building - Tuesday, 10th Statement from members of Senate Released: 11h42, 09 November 2015 - Tuesday, 10th Statement of protest from CHED members of Senate Released: 11h15, 10 November 2015 - Tuesday, 10th Black Academic Caucus statement in response to disruption of Senate Released: 10h00, 10 November 2015 - Tuesday, 10th Exams go ahead as scheduled - Tuesday, 10th Important start to exams - Monday, 9th UCT Senate meeting disbands after disruption Released: 18h00, 9 November 2015 - Monday, 9th Campus Announcement: Update on Exams and Campus activities Released: Monday, 9 November 2015 - Monday, 9th Daily Maverick interview with VC Max Price - Monday, 9th Black Academic Caucus statement Released: 11h45, 9 November 2015 - Monday, 9th Statement by the University Council Released: 09h50, 9 November 2015 - Sunday, 8th Campus Announcement, 8 November - Exams Updated: 12h22, 20 November 2015 - Sunday, 8th UCT commitment to completing exams Released: 16h30, 8 November 2015 - Sunday, 8th VC DESK: Saturday evening 7 November 2015Released: 19h52, 7 November 2015 - Saturday, 7th Update on UCT developments Released: 18h20, 6 November 2015 - Friday, 6th WHO designation for UCT mental health centre - Friday, 6th UCT working towards starting exams next week Released: 4 November 2015 - Wednesday, 4th Statement from the Executive on the Interdict and Police action on campus - Sunday, 1st October 2015Video: Message from the VC - Saturday, 31st Exams to be held from 10 to 27 November 2015Released: 19h10, 30 October 2015 - Friday, 30th Of statues, symbolism, interdicts and insourcing! - Friday, 30th EBE statement of solidarity - Friday, 30th VC calls for differentiated fee structure - Friday, 30th UCT abolishes outsourcing - Thursday, 29th UCT NEHAWU JSSC Insourcing Agreement and Compact Released: 08h00, 29 October 2015 - Thursday, 29th Update on UCT developments Released: 14h00, 28 October 2015 - Wednesday, 28th UCT agrees to principle of insourcing Released: 09h30, 28 October 2015 - Wednesday, 28th Statement from the Deans Advisory Committee of the Faculty of Health Sciences Released: 08h00, 27 October 2015 - Tuesday, 27th Council discussion of 24 October 2015Released: 23h30, 25 October 2015 - Sunday, 25th Update from Saturday 24 October Last updated: 16h20, 24 October 2015 - Saturday, 24th UCT Post-doctoral Association's #Fees Must Fall solidarity statement Released: 14h10, 24 October 2015 - Saturday, 24th Exam update Released: 14h00, 24 October 2015 - Saturday, 24th Academics march in solidarity with students - Friday, 23rd Statement by the Faculty of Law on the use of violence by SAPS - Friday, 23rd CHED releases statement of solidarity Released: 17h45, 23 October 2015 - Friday, 23rd South Africans studying abroad express solidarity for #Fees Must Fall protests Released: 15h30, 23 October 2015 - Friday, 23rd Statement on the #Fees Must Fall campaign from the Poverty and Inequality Initiative Released: 15h30, 23 October 2015 - Friday, 23rd Graduate School of Business response to student protests Released: 13h15, 23 October 2015 - Friday, 23rd Joint Statement: Excessive Use of Force by the South African Police Service (SAPS)Released: 23 October 2015 - Friday, 23rd UCT today: Bulletin 2Released: 21h30, 22 October 2015 - Thursday, 22nd Update from Thursday 22 October Released: 22h50, 22 October 2015 - Thursday, 22nd UCT academics' demands relating to #Fees Must Fall Released: 22 October 2015 - Thursday, 22nd UCT today and exams Released: 13h30, 22 October 2015 - Thursday, 22nd How South Africa's higher education leaders missed a golden opportunity - Thursday, 22nd Statement from the Deans Advisory Committee of the Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Cape Town - Thursday, 22nd#Fees Must Fall: Jameson Plaza boils - Thursday, 22nd Statement by Barney Pityana, UCT President of Convocation Released: 09h30, 22 October 2015 - Thursday, 22nd UCT is closed today: Thursday, 22 October 2015Released: 07h00, updated 09h15, 22 October 2015 - Thursday, 22nd The University of Cape Town will be closed on Thursday 22 October 2015Released: 07h00, 22 October 2015 - Thursday, 22nd Blade Nzimande and universities aim for 6% increase in student fees - Wednesday, 21st The University of Cape Town will be closed on Wednesday 21 October 2015Released: 20h30, 20 October 2015 - Tuesday, 20th Cosatu supports protesting students - Tuesday, 20th BAC condemns police action at UCTReleased: 20 October 2015 - Tuesday, 20th Upper, Middle, Lower Campus closed again today Released: 10h25, 20 October 2015 - Tuesday, 20th UCT campus access update Released: 08h30, 20 October 2015 - Tuesday, 20th UCT operations to return to normal on Tuesday Released: 22h45, 19 October 2015 - Monday, 19th Negotiation needed in fee increase dispute - Monday, 19th BAC believes increase in government funding is needed Released: 19 October 2015 - Monday, 19th UCT expresses concern about protesters interfering with campus activity Released: 14h30, 19 October 2015 - Monday, 19th All activities cancelled on Upper, Middle and Lower Campus at UCT Released: 11h00, 19 October 2015 - Monday, 19th Fees, financial aid and protest action Released: 20h30, 18 October 2015 - Sunday, 18th UCT scholars honoured at ASSAf award ceremony - Friday, 16th Leading sports injury clinic 'goes public' - Friday, 16th Six new UCT fellows announced - Friday, 16th Stem cells may hold the key to fixing a mutated gene that causes blindness - Monday, 12th Debunking the myth that orality trumps literacy in Africa - Monday, 12th Bones, birds and dinosaurs: the tale of an accidental palaeobiologist - Monday, 12th Severed head suggests ancient ritual rather than trophy-taking - Monday, 12th How plants dupe dung beetles into burying their seeds - Monday, 12th UCT's young 'upstarts' take flight - Monday, 12th UN prioritises mental health in Development Agenda2030 - Thursday, 8th UCT team smashes eight-year water rocket world altitude record - Wednesday, 7th Happy birthday, Arch!- Wednesday, 7th Outsourcing is most efficient, cost effective option for UCT support services - Tuesday, 6th A lens on nature - Tuesday, 6th Boycott of Food Vendors on Campus - Monday, 5th Dynamic commerce team wins national water award - Monday, 5th Fact Check: is South Africa the most unequal society in the world?- Friday, 4th Lively debate on transformation in law - Friday, 4th Why it's crucial that young scientists are taught the value of being wrong - Wednesday, 2nd February 2016Campus Announcement: Cancellation of tonight's Varsity Cup match - Monday, 29th Bodies of evidence: the forensic anthropologists furthering local knowledge - Monday, 29th Taking vitamin B to ward off dementia?Try adding Omega-3 - Monday, 29th Can the global dominance of Western rhetoric be challenged?
- Monday, 29th Why so few reports of rape end in conviction in South Africa - Monday, 29th Hidden galaxies: why does the discovery matter?
- Monday, 29th DVC Desk: UCT Engaged Scholarship Programme 2016 - Thursday, 25th Prof Bongani Mayosi receives A rating - Wednesday, 24th VC Desk: Importance of keeping UCT open for debate Released: 13h55, 24 February 2016 - Wednesday, 24th Op-ed: The burning issue of campus violence - Wednesday, 24th DVC Desk: Campus Update on recent developments Released: 11h40, 24 February 2016 - Wednesday, 24th Campus Announcement: Cleaning of 5 buildings underway - Wednesday, 24th UCT investigates improper use of campus email - Monday, 22nd'There is no excuse' for sexual violence - Monday, 22nd VC DESK: Thank you from VC to UCT staff Released: 22h40, 22 February 2016 - Monday, 22nd Illegal use of email system being investigated Released: 08h00, 22 February 2016 - Monday, 22nd Eagles and agriculture: not a zero sum game - Friday, 19th Gravitational waves: will the global south provide the next pulse of gravity research?
May 20161976 remembered - Friday, 27th Decolonise UCT Economics statement Released: , - Friday, 27th The architecture of separation: inequality photo series makes waves - Friday, 27th Meet a new generation of UCT academics - Thursday, 26th Ph D examines complex governance systems in Kosi Bay - Thursday, 26th Student’s short film makes waves - Wednesday, 25th Important updates for the UCT community Released: , - Wednesday, 25th Farewell to Walter Baets, the great inspirer - Wednesday, 25th Student Parliament addresses important student issues - Tuesday, 24th UCT student wins - Tuesday, 24th Helping students to cope with exams - Tuesday, 24th50th anniversary of Robert Kennedy’s ‘Ripple of Hope’ speech - Tuesday, 24th Next Generation Professoriate – autumn update - Tuesday, 24th First quarterly report of the Sexual Assault Response Team is available Released: , - Monday, 23rd10 UCT researchers selected as finalists for the 2015/2016 NSTF Awards - Monday, 23rd Birds of a feather: different colours, same territory - Friday, 20th UCT’s Jennifer Thomson elected as president of international women's organisation - Friday, 20th UCT researchers identify genetic patterns for six common cancers - Friday, 20th Passing of Mr Peter Flandorp Released: , - Friday, 20th Austerity measures and costs savings Released: , - Thursday, 19th Put children on the front page of the future - Wednesday, 18th Academic Freedom Committee statement - Tuesday, 17th Professionalisation the tonic for municipalities’ dysfunction - Tuesday, 17th Three UCT students are through to finals - Monday, 16th Obama’s shout out for semester abroad student - Monday, 16th UCT students perform at the Queen’s birthday party - Monday, 16th UCT ecologists harness the power of Google Images for research - Monday, 16th UCT lecture theatres are a much happier place - Monday, 16th“Why do we still aspire to whiteness?
” - Monday, 16th Universities and the financial sector must work together to plug skills gaps - Friday, 13th Natural curiosity drives biomedical innovator - Friday, 13th African case studies will help decolonise business school’s curriculum - Friday, 13th UCT to honour leading academics in African art, archaeology and economics - Thursday, 12th Cheetah’s tail a blueprint for manoeuvrability in robots - Thursday, 12th#UCTSpeaks Back tables demands - Thursday, 12th African Studies: how to make the continent an “equal partner” - Thursday, 12th UCT alumnus “humanitarian hero of the year” - Thursday, 12th Interdict to protect UCT community made final order of the court - Wednesday, 11th Tolullah Oni: promoting science and research to develop Africa - Wednesday, 11th Master Card Foundation Scholars are turning ideas into action - Tuesday, 10th DVC Desk: UCT Award for Collaborative Educational Practice 2016 - Tuesday, 10th The SKA will help us answer questions we have not even asked yet - Monday, 9th VC’s first Open Lecture of 2016 focuses on children’s rights - Saturday, 7th100-Up, up and away: Tefelo Mathibane’s trajectory of success - Friday, 6th Case closed: Elaraby and Rehman own the squash court - Friday, 6th HAICU & FHSSC host freedom discussions on UCT’s health sciences campus - Thursday, 5th Global universities’ future challenges and opportunities - Tuesday, 3rd Sadiq Toffa, the n GAP scholar with a commitment to transformative knowledge - Tuesday, 3rd April 201620-year milestone for international office - Friday, 29th Astronomers pinpoint echoes of ancient exploding star on our stellar doorstep - Friday, 29th UCT's Disability Service is "constantly evolving" - Thursday, 28th Study reveals the obstacles mothers face in getting help for their critically ill children - Tuesday, 26th UCT Drama Department presents new works from South African playwrights - Tuesday, 26th UCT alumni recreate renowned opera in District Six - Tuesday, 26th Glasgow to honour UCT legal expert on women's rights - Tuesday, 26th Fast-tracking professors is key to transformation - Tuesday, 26th Where South African defamation law stands on 'naming and shaming' - Tuesday, 26th Invest in the full community of researchers - and their ways of seeing - Monday, 25th It's Green Week!
- Monday, 25th VC Desk: Assistance is available to help prevent suicide Released: 17h00, 23 April 2016 - Saturday, 23rd Counselling support available - Saturday, 23rd South Africans still committed to national unity despite growing dissatisfaction - Friday, 22nd Justice is still not being done in the exploitation of indigenous products - Friday, 22nd Clarification on the Role of the Council Task Team on Statues, Plaques and Artworks - Friday, 22nd Why urban agriculture isn't a panacea for Africa's food crisis - Thursday, 21st Physics postgrads to attend the 2016 Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting in Germany - Wednesday, 20th Open day reveals boundless possibilities - Wednesday, 20th Leadership is the key to sustainability in Africa - Wednesday, 20th Cape Town student personally inspired by Einstein - Monday, 18th"Bold" Mpolokeng believes in the beauty of her dreams - Friday, 15th Commerce faculty claims Keswick lucidity prize two years in a row - Friday, 15th Biomarker discovery offers hope for new TB vaccine - Friday, 15th VC Desk: UCT is committed to responding to sexual violence on campus Released: 11h50, 15 April 2016 - Friday, 15th Campus update Released: 10h30, 15 April 2016 - Friday, 15th Why democracy should be taught in South African schools - Thursday, 14th Mellon fellows grapple with blackness at UCT - Wednesday, 13th Mental health care can be cost-effective in poorer countries - Wednesday, 13th Make a name for yourself - Wednesday, 13th A crusade for the holy grail of TB testing - Tuesday, 12th VC Desk: Ad hominem academic promotions Released: 14h30, 12 April 2016 - Tuesday, 12th Lessons from semi-arid regions on how to adapt to climate change - Tuesday, 12th Scholar’s search uncovers UCT’s first black medical doctor - Tuesday, 12th VC Desk: Update on engagement and discussion around the display of art on campus Released: 13h00, 11 April 2016 - Monday, 11th Why emergency care in Africa needs to become a specialised course - Monday, 11th Black holes aligned in space - Monday, 11th Platinum spin-off company launched at UCT - Friday, 8th A response to the opinion piece "The challenge of decolonisation: UCT's transformation journey" - Friday, 8th UCT graduates develop safety device - Friday, 8th Nonhlanhla Khumalo: redefining black hair, defending black skin - Thursday, 7th New partnership to spur drug innovation in Africa - Wednesday, 6th New online course in postgrad research writing - Wednesday, 6th How to destigmatise the Humanities' extended-degree experience?
- Wednesday, 6th Mathemagicians to test their mettle on UCT campus - Wednesday, 6th The challenge of decolonisation: UCT's transformation journey - Tuesday, 5th VC Desk: Council ratifies DISCHO review recommendations Released: 16h15, 5 April 2016 - Tuesday, 5th Campus Announcement: Protest action and traffic alert Released: 15h55, 5 April 2016 - Tuesday, 5th Dramatic night in South Africa leaves president hanging on by a thread - Tuesday, 5th The fight against TB shifts to fixing the immune system, not only bacteria - Tuesday, 5th Millions set aside for Africa's first social impact bonds - Monday, 4th Opening the doors of science - Monday, 4th A test to predict the risk of developing TB disease - Friday, 1st Namaqualand community pick-up needed – Marianna's story - Friday, 1st Zuma court ruling: South Africans witness a massive day for democracy - Friday, 1st March 2016CMD response to the AFC statement Released: 31 March 2016 - Thursday, 31st Struggle veterans recall Kennedy’s 1966 “Ripple of Hope” speech - Thursday, 31st VC Desk: Naming of Buildings Released: 14h40, 30 March 2016 - Wednesday, 30th Academic Freedom Committee statement Released: 30 March 2016 - Wednesday, 30th Scientists at UCT and the University of California, San Francisco, uncover the genomic blueprint of bat wing development - Wednesday, 30th A lesson in persistence - Tuesday, 29th VC Desk: Resignation of Professor Walter Baets from GSBReleased: 15h30, 24 March 2016 - Thursday, 24th UCT in top 10 in world subject rankings - Thursday, 24th Pioneering research gives hope to bereft families - Wednesday, 23rd Transforming UCT - Wednesday, 23rd Balance and blend – the new dean of commerce - Wednesday, 23rd A masterclass in negotiation skills - Tuesday, 22nd Distinguished Teacher Award - Tuesday, 22nd UCT Survivors voice their concerns about sexual assault on campus - Tuesday, 22nd Margaret Orr and the Academic Game - Friday, 18th High-stakes drama as South African president and finance minister square off - Friday, 18th Campus Announcement: UCT regrets to confirm tragic death of a student Released: 11h00, 18 March 2016 - Friday, 18th Old Mutual gives R2-million boost to SRC's #Funding Futures campaign - Thursday, 17th The Master Card Foundation scholars share their Africa ambitions - Thursday, 17th Campus Announcement: Latest update Released: 14h55, 16 March 2016 - Wednesday, 16th Low-cost urine test reduces HIV-associated TB death rate - Wednesday, 16th Coldest place in Africa is in the UCT physics department - Monday, 14th Cheaper HPV vaccine might come from tobacco - Monday, 14th VC Desk: Austerity measures at UCTReleased: 10h30, 14 March 2016 - Monday, 14th UCT offers R100 000 reward for arrest and successful prosecution of Rhodes Memorial attacker Released: 14h15, 11 March 2016 - Friday, 11th Campus Announcement: Road and parking closures for marathon and Nominations for the TB Davie Memorial Lecture - Friday, 11th CAS statement on RMF exhibition events - Friday, 11th VC Desk: On transformation: looking back at 2015Released: 12h00, 11 March 2016 - Friday, 11th Trans Collective stops RMF exhibition - Thursday, 10th Why it's time for business schools to radically rethink the MBA - Thursday, 10th Campus Announcement: UCT devastated to confirm student rape; suspected link to Rhodes Memorial incidents Released: 10h30, 10 March 2016 - Thursday, 10th Campus Announcement: Latest update Released: 16h00, 09 March 2016 - Wednesday, 9th RMF and African Studies – 'it's more than an exhibition' - Monday, 7th Rare ‡Khomani San archive tells a story of fragility - Monday, 7th UCT innovators invited to pitch for seed funding - Monday, 7th Voices of the poor are missing from South Africa's media - Friday, 4th Will the vote swing away from the ANC in elections?