Witty one liners about dating

23-Oct-2015 20:03 by axemaste111 8 Comments

“I just came from the gym, someone wants to chat with me ?”
join up FREE >>

Witty one liners about dating - Adult Chat Rooms

Today we have decided to share some funny Whatsapp status ideas with you, these funny status ideas help to smile your friends and family members.

Read More - whatsapp status People update whatsapp status in different moods, it can be a motivational update, sad quote, clever or witty short liner or a breakup or lover saying, all such emotions have their own importance but upading a funny whatsapp status really makes difference, it’s all about making your friends smile and there is nothing precious than making people smile.A woman will pay one dollar for a two dollar item she doesn't want." ~ William Binger "The male is a domestic animal who, if treated with firmness and kindness, can be trained to do most things." ~ Jilly Cooper "Behind every great man, there is a surprised woman." ~ Maryon Pearson"Behind every successful man is an exhausted woman." "I like two kinds of men: domestic and imported." ~ Mae West "My husband and I divorced over religious differences.He thought he was God and I didn't." "Men are like toilets.Either vacant, engaged, or full of crap." "90% of the men give the other 10% a bad name." "Women sometimes make fools of men, but most guys are the do-it-yourself type.""The great question...If you too are looking for some witty one liners, the following examples will prove to be real rib-ticklers. "Willie was a Chemist, But Willie is no more, What Willie thought was H20 Was H2SO4"."Life is sexually transmitted." "A happy person is one whose arithmetic is at its best when he is counting his blessings." "A hard thing about business is minding your own.

""A long life may not be good enough, but a good life is long enough." ~ Benjamin Franklin "All the flowers of all the tomorrows are in the seeds of today and yesterday.

"About the time we can make the ends meet, somebody moves the ends." "It is a good thing to learn caution from the misfortunes of others.""You can't belay a man who's falling in love." ~ Edward Abbey "An empty man is full of himself." "A man is a person who will pay two dollars for a one dollar item he wants.

Sense of humour is an art and it is expected especially when you have to impress someone, you’re not a professional comedian but if you can not show a little sense of humour than people may get bored of you and you can not gain the popularity that your sarcastic friends has.

Funny status updates are not meant to share jokes on whatsapp it’s all about sarcasm, attitude and cool dudes inside you, considering that you need such whatsapp quotes that can tell people about your nasty, witty and sarcastic mind we have a great collection of hilarious whatsapp status updates.

Witty one liners are jokes that are delivered in a single line.

They are not only hilarious, but can help send the sarcastic remarks and messages in a light way. "If quitters never win, and winners never cheat, then who is the fool who said "Quit while you're ahead"?

  1. twin cities dating 24-Nov-2015 03:08

    That's the point where Adriana started her first model career ever, since when she consisted mostly on fashion editorial work with her early appearances in international editions of Vogue and Marie Claire in 1997/1998, as well as runway work for Christian Lacroix, Valentino, and many others.

  2. Free secrer sex chat rooms 13-Nov-2015 00:41

    A 'live show' is a live webcam streaming video broadcast of a sex show with one or more of our models.5.

  3. elite dating danmark 19-Nov-2015 13:17

    Over time, episodes of active disease decrease in frequency and severity.

  4. K9dating 19-Nov-2015 03:45

    No sign up adult chat rooms, Singles for the arts lexington ky.

  5. an error occurred while updating the configuration airport extreme 30-Oct-2015 06:34

    This site is free to send and receive messages with lovely Thai ladies or you can upgrade to a paid account for more features.

  6. us asian amercian dating service 29-Oct-2015 06:38

    Voyeur movie clip free voyeur mother in law ul rated roll forming equipment voyeur movies free sex, voyeur movies tgp free ul rated flexible rated conduit, live web sex home cam.